parenting book club
March-May Book Pick: Anxious Kids Anxious Parents
We’re excited to wrap up the school year with our next book, Anxious Kids Anxious Parents by Lynn Lyons. Sign up below to join and you’ll receive an email with more details.
Let’s read, chat, and grow our parenting skills together! This low pressure 9-week parenting book club is both informative and fun. There will be opportunities to participate in a weekly online discussion, a halfway point small group meetup, and a large group in-person wrap up event on Monday, May 1. Plus, the week after the final in person discussion, participants will have an opportunity to hear Lynn Lyons speak and get their books signed.
- Free book
- Weekly online discussion boards with local experts, teachers, counselors, and parents, all reading the book together
- Easy to participate
- Suggested reading schedule
- Weekly discussion prompts – Through a private Facebook group, you can actively engage online, respond to others, or just read other’s thoughts as you go. No pressure. Flexible check-ins.
- During Week 5, the halfway point, we will offer both morning and evening casual small group discussions.
- At the end of the nine weeks, we will come together in person to share final thoughts about the book and discuss topics as a group.